RDP have been designing and manufacturing displacement transducers in the UK for over 55 years. We supply standard and bespoke sensors to almost every industrial sector. A brief summary of our maximum capabilities can be seen below:-
- Displacement Ranges: 0.5mm to 940mm
- Operating Pressure: Full vacuum to 20,000 psi
- Maximum PT rating: IP68 to 2.2km
- Operating Temperatures: -220° to 600°C
- Maximum Radiation Dose: 1G Gy
We also provide a number of sensors for the measurement of force, pressure and torque, along with instrumentation. A brief summary of our capabilities can be seen below:-
- Load Cell Types: Tension, Compression, Universal
- Load Cell Ranges: 250grams to 2.2MN
- Pressure Transducer Types: Gauge, Absolute, Barometric, Vacuum, Differential
- Pressure Transducer Ranges: 542mBar to 6895Bar
AddressRDP Electronics Ltd
RDP offers a wide range of pressure transdcuers. Including Gauge, Absolute, Barometric, Vacuum, Differential variants.
RDP offers a wide range of load cells that include tension only, compression only, tension & compression, single point, through hole and industrial weighing variants.
Displacement transducers with a 4 to 20mA output (2 wire).
Displacement Ranges: 0.5mmto 940mm Operating Pressure: Full vacuum to 20,000 psi Maximum PT rating: IP68 to 2.2km Operating Temperatures: -220° to 600°C Maximum Radiation Dose: 1G Gy
An amplifier is an electronic device that boosts the very small signals from a transducer into a bigger signal that can be used by machine control systems or data logging devices